Saturday 10 May 2014

I Hate Emotions


I hate emotions. Why do we even have them? Robots don't have to deal with this shit. Or animals.


Right now, I feel like screaming and throwing things. I'm frustrated and irritated. I want to cry and curse at the same time. I blame most of it on pms. But my frustration with studying for this damn law degree makes it ten times worse.

Exams are on and I had four already. One of which was extremely evil and I'll blow up if I have to talk about it. My last one is in 6 days. Counting down to my freedom used to motivate me somewhat. But right now I can't even see the end. This last course is so bloody annoying and I have to study the entire syllabus.

I HATE EXAMS. I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM!

I don't even want to think about what will happen in September because I am dreading an extra 2 years of law school. After these last 3 years, I am so sick of studying law. I don't like the profession anymore. I don't want a stressful job. I want to live a happy life. 

I'm just so effing irritated. I didn't get any studying done yesterday and hardly any today. And when I was trying to do some reading this afternoon, my sister disturbed me to take her to the supermarket. And that's another thing that's pissing me off. These past two years I've been stuck with her as my roommate here in university and it has been torture for the most part. She's a nice kid but I can't stand sharing this tiny room with anyone or being on this damn nasty hall. And I'm fed up of being responsible for her. When I want to go to the supermarket that is when I will go. Not when she wants to go, putting me on a schedule. 

These next 6 days need to fly bloody fast because I'm on the brink of losing it. Everything is now annoying me. And I don't like to feel this way. I want to be calm and happy. 

I hate emotions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment