Saturday 12 April 2014

Where have all the good men gone?

I think they're all dead. That's where all the good men have gone. Six feet under. Why else can't we find any?

Yesterday, my friend, Nadia told me that Ryan broke up with her. I couldn't believe it. I thought he must have been joking with her but she said it was serious. He had decided to be with the psycho side bitch I wrote about earlier this week here. I was shocked beyond words. It was the dumbest thing I had heard all week. Probably the dumbest in months. It just made no sense. Why would you leave someone who you've been with for four years and who you love very much for a sick, psycho bitch you barely know? I can't even process the thought.

I can't access his brain so I have no idea what he would have been thinking. Whatever it was it was a decision he will very soon regret. Nadia has been through so much with him and their roller coaster relationship. For him to dump her just like that because one psycho side bitch threatened to kill herself is just beyond stupid. You don't leave a sane person for an insane one!!!

I know that all men can't be so stupid. There are intelligent and wise ones. Men who actually appreciate the women in their lives - women who make incredible sacrifices to be with them. It's just hard as fuck to find such men. They are like a whole different species from the men currently in existence.

Where have all the good men gone? Like the dinosaurs, threatened by a hostile exterior force, they must have gone extinct. Or hiding somewhere very far away.

Good men, where art thou? Give a sign so that good women can find you.


No comments:

Post a Comment