Monday 7 April 2014

Bitching Because I Can

My life isn't bad. It's quite good in comparison to many other people's lives. All my basic needs are met and then some. I'm grateful for all that I have and for what my parents, my family and God have given me. I just wanted to make that clear.

So why this blog?

I'm pretty good at bitching and shouldn't we work on our strengths? ;)

This is my outlet to vent when I want to. As I said, I'm grateful for what I have. But at the same time, I am entitled to bitch about things in my life that I'm not happy with. We all get frustrated. Instead of beating the crap out of an innocent bystander or doing something else that might land me in jail, I decided to use a more productive means of expression. Wouldn't you agree that blogging is safer?

Here, I'll bitch when I want to. Hell, I might even throw in some overly joyful posts to add flavour. Call me what you like, I don't care. If you are not pleased with what I write then kindly head for the exit. I'm not a performer here for your entertainment. If you happen to be entertained then all the better.

Or in other words:

I'm bitching because I can. Isn't that self explanatory?


No comments:

Post a Comment